If you are a seafood lover, then this is a must-do recipe. Our restaurant quality Pescatora sauce is just heavenly, chocked full of delicious pieces of clam, squid, prawn and white fish in a rich tomato and seafood broth. This is a real treat and is so quick to make.
Ingredients for Seafood Fettuccine with Garlic Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Rocket
500g Pescatore Sauce
500g Armando Fettuccine Pasta
300g Cherry Tomatoes
3 x Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
1 x Large Sprig of Flat Leaf Parsley
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half. Heat a frying pan on a moderate heat, add a generous splash of olive oil and gently cook the tomatoes.
2. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
3. In a large high-sided pan, gently melt the frozen Pescatora cubes in a little olive oil, and bring to a simmer. This should take 5-10 minutes - turn the heat off once it's hot.
4. Once the tomatoes have started to cook through and are looking soft, add in the chopped garlic and keep cooking gently for another 5 minutes.
5. Once the salted water is boiling, cook the fettuccine pasta - it will take about 10-11 minutes.
6. Drain the pasta once cooked, warm the sauce back up and add in the fettuccine. Gently mix through.
7. Divide the pasta onto 4 warmed plates and garnish each with some of the garlic roasted tomatoes, some chopped parsley and rocket. Drizzle with a little extra olive olive.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Join the foodie revolution...
We've love to keep you in the loop with new recipes, ingredients and offers. We promise not to bombard you and we will NEVER share your data with anyone else...